8:00 - 19:00

Our Opening Hours Mon. - Fri.

+90 850 303 46 76

Call Us For Free Consultation


Turkish Work and Residence Permit

Let us handle your work and residence permit.

Are you planning on working, living or studying in Turkey? If this is the case, you will need to apply for a Turkish work and residence permit in order to carry out your life plan.
It is important to get the right advice on the variety of visas and permits available to you, so to help avoid any difficulties down the line. Our expert English-speaking lawyers can help you to choose the best way to get your Turkish residency in your circumstances.


Hire foreign workers


Want to hire a foreign worker and don’t know how to do it best? Or perhaps, setting up your business in Turkey and need to bring your key-employees from abroad? Our expert English-speaking lawyers can help you to choose the best suitable way to hire your foreign worker.


If you have a job offer in Turkey or study here and want to work part-time, we will help you to get your work permit.


You can get a residence permit in Turkey if you wish to live or retire in Turkey and have sufficient funds to support yourself


If you are a Turkish citizen but your unmarried partner not, he or she can get a partner’s visa to join you in Turkey.


We will help you to get a Turkish TAX number in Turkey.


If you live in Turkey and want your family to join you, you can get a family-reunification visa for them.



You can get your Turkish nationality after living in Turkey for some time. Contact us for more information.


Turkey allows you to get your Turkish passport of your parents were Turkish.


Our expert Asylum lawyers will help you if you are in a difficult situation and must leave your home due to persecution.


If you want to study in Turkey we will help you to get or renew your student visa in Turkey in the fastest way possible.

Are you thinking of hiring foreign employees for your company in Turkey? 


Frequently Asked Questions

I would like to retire in Turkey, can I do it?

Yes, of course. You will need to show that you have sufficient funds to maintain yourself during your stay and have a private health insurance or covered in your public system. We will help you to get the residence permit and will deal with all paperwork.

I want to move to Turkey but I don’t have a job offer. What can I do?

Our expert Immigration lawyers will help you to find the most suitable option in your case. If you don’t have a job offer you may consider to study a course or come on a non-lucrative residence permit first.

Who can get the Turkish nationality?

There are several ways and conditions to apply for the Turkish nationality. Generally, you qualify for it if you have been living in Turkey for 5 years. This term is reduced to 3 years if you are married to a Turkish national. Our expert English-speaking lawyers will assess your case and explain you the way to go.